Are you looking to return employees to the workplace safely during or after the COVID 19?
Make returning to the work more comfortable by focusing on COVID 19 Workplace Health and Safety Training Online Course that helps your employees gain awareness on coronavirus and stay safe.
Corona viruses are familiar to cause illness lined up from the common cold to more serious diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). The online training is intended for healthcare workers and public health professionals, as it lays focus on infection prevention and control.
On completion of E-learning Workplace Health and Safety Training you should be able to: define IPC and its role regarding preparedness, readiness and responses; describes the recent epidemiological COVID-19 situation, including case definitions and signs & symptoms; describes source control, administrative controls and environmental and engineering controls; describe added on IPC measures to be taken to help the general preparedness within a healthcare facility.
Covid 19 Staff Awareness Training Program Before They Return to Work
The online training also provides guidelines for the employees in the context of safety and protection from COVID-19, for example:
- Install physical barriers, such as clear plastic sneeze guards between workers.
- Maintain at least a distance of 1 metre or as much distance as is reasonably practicable.
- Minimise any direct worker contact and provide handwashing facilities, and other hand hygiene aids, such as hand sanitizer, wipes etc. that are easily accessible so that workers can perform hand hygiene as soon as the work task is complete.
- Make face masks available to the worker in line with Public Health advice.
- Develop Policies and Procedures for Prompt Identification and Isolation of Sick People, if possible, Implement, and Communicate about Workplace Flexibilities and Protections.
Covid 19 Basic Health and Safety Training Online Course in UK
Online training to the workforce in companies is being started by NIH’s National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) Worker Training Program (WTP).
Likewise, it is important for every company to create a COVID-19 Workplace Risk Assessment for the safety of the employees. The company must share the results of risk assessment with their workforce. If possible, they should consider publishing the results on your website (and would expect all employers with over 50 workers to do so). They will expect all businesses to demonstrate to their workers and customers that they have properly assessed their risk and taken the right measures to lessen this. They should do this by presenting notification in the right place in business and on the website if they have one.
Training to the employees before returning to work during COVID-19 helps in the following ways:
- Understand how you can safely and smoothly return to work. Learn about what can be done before and after they return to work. Understand the importance of thoughtful planning, organisation, and preparation upon returning to work. Every organisation applies E-learning training for the workforce in order to maintain sustainability.
- General description of COVID 19 including its symptoms, and how to deal with the situation.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and other parts that give entry to viruses.