Online COVID-19 Health and Safety Staff Awareness Training
If your company is looking to return staff to the workplace during or after the COVID-19 pandemic, it is legal responsibility of employers to provide key safety information to the staff. The employees need to understand the basics of Health and Safety in the workplace. The Online Health & Safety Training will exactly deliver that and keep your business in compliance with The UK Government’s legal requirements.
This 30-minute Safety Via Technology Online COVID-19 Health and Safety Training course and knowledge review will provide staff with all the knowledge that they require.
The training is very comprehensive and will cover everything that employees will need to know about the virus, how it spreads, preventing infection, day to day hygiene, travelling precautions and what to do if they are infected.
Covid-19 back to work awareness training takes about 30-minutes to complete. It is followed by a comprehensive knowledge review and downloadable course completion certificate.
Online Covid-19 Health and Safety Training Course Outline
- What is Covid-19?
- How does it spread?
- What are the dangers?
- Which screens and surfaces require regular cleaning and how to clean them?
- Daily precautions to take?
- What to do if you think you are infected with the virus?
- What to do if a family member is infected with the virus?
- What to do if you have a fever or feel unwell?
- When you should work from home and not work in the office?
- Washing hands, keeping distance, cleaning work surfaces, coughing, shaking hands.
- Respiratory hygiene.
- Hand washing hygiene.
- When to wear Personal Protective Equipment?
- Travelling to and from work?
- Meetings with other members of staff.
- Meetings with external staff on your premises. How to reduce them?
- Other considerations…
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:
COVID-19 Training & Assessment Team
Safety Via Technology / Cosafe / Posture Group